Restorative Probiotic 4R
Excellent for Hashimoto's Gut Healing
Restorative Probiotic 4R Replaces Beneficial Flora
Spore-forming probiotics are bacteria found in our gastrointestinal tract, which occur naturally in healthy soil. Undamaged by antibiotic therapies and stomach acid, making them the perfect addition healing protocols.
Evidence suggests that the increase of inflammatory gastrointestinal (GI) disorders and intestinal permeability may, in part, be attributed to under-consumption of these vital -producing flora. The combination of Quercetin, Marshmallow Root, and Aloe Vera extract in this probiotic provide additional nutritional support for “leaky gut” and a healthy microbial balance, with just one capsule a day.
Why Use Spore Producing Strains?
- Survive to reach the intestines nearly 100% of the time, compared to 1-3% expected in commonly used probiotic strains
- Play a primary role in the development of Gut-associated Lymphoid Tissue (GALT)
- Produce natural to reduce opportunistic and harmful bacteria
- Produce higher levels of lactic acid than conventional probiotics, for a greater mobilization of the immune system
- Produce beneficial by-products such as B vitamins, Vitamin K2, carotenoid antioxidants, and enzymes such as Nattokinase
- Contribute to anti-inflammatory activity, to help heal
- Assist in the digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients
- Remain stable at room temperature and do not require refrigeration
Quercetin is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that plays an important role in enhancing intestinal barrier function, and aids in healing the GI tract. Our patented QU 995 is 170 times more bioavailable than of the clinically verified amount needed to combat intestinal permeability, or “leaky gut, ” while supporting normalization of histamine levels.
Marshmallow Root is a mucilaginous botanical with a long and widespread history of medicinal use. Cooling and soothing, marshmallow provides soluble fiber and moistens mucous membranes. As it assists bowel motility to alleviate constipation.
Aloe Vera is an ancient botanical medicine used to support mucosal integrity. It is an anti-inflammatory and anthelmintic agent. Our extract of raw aloe is concentrated 200:1 to maximize the benefits to the digestive tract.
Take one capsule per day with meals or as directed.
Ingredients: 3 Billion Spore Forming Cells (Bacillus subtilis, HU5, Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus clausii), Quercetin QU995), Marshmallow Root (Althea officinalis), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), 200:1 extract