Wild Oregano Oil
This Unique Blend Of Oregano Oil Has Been The Subject Of Several Recent Studies And Supported By Research At The Georgetown University Medical Center.
A study published in the journal Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, tested the efficacy of wild oregano oil against the fungal infection Candida albicans (better known as a yeast infection). The researchers concluded that oil of oregano "can act as a potent antifungal agent against Candida albicans." Other experimental studies have shown that this unique blend of oil of oregano kills at least 30 different strains of harmful bacteria, such asstaphylococcus aureus, as well as other microorganisms, including coronaviruses, which are the second most common viruses to cause the common cold. Coronaviruses can also cause pneumonia and other respiratory infections.
This oil of oregano has also been shown to kill the Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) bacterium, which is known to be a causal factor in up to 90 percent of duodenal ulcers and 80 percent of stomach (gastric) ulcers. A small clinical trial initiated in 2003 demonstrated that oil of oregano showed positive results in patients with stomach and duodenal ulcers.
When using capsules of wild oregano as part of the complementary management of various infectious conditions, most experts suggest the following protocols:
- Colds, flu, acute bronchitis and sinusitis - two capsules every four hours at the earliest signs of a cold or flu bug (or sinusitis), to help abort the condition and/or minimize symptoms and duration.
- Chronic bronchitis and chronic asthma - two capsules twice per day until condition improves to a significant degree, and then reduce or eliminate the dosage, depending upon improvement.
- Chronic mono and chronic fatigue - two capsules twice per day along with other supplements to boost immune and energy systems.
- Candida and yeast infections - two capsules three times per day until significant improvement is realized, upon which a lower maintenance dosage should be followed, until complete resolution of the problem is achieved.
- Duodenal and gastric (stomach) ulcers - three capsules twice per day (can be taken in conjunction with other medicines aimed at killing the H. pylori bacterium).
- Acne and rosacea - oil of oregano can also kill the bacteria and skin mite associated with acne and rosacea, respectively. Some patients have seen improvement in these conditions when taking two capsules twice per day. A topical oil of oregano cream applied at night can further assist in these cases.
Wild Oregano Oil contains potent compounds, carvacrol and thymol, that act as powerful antioxidants and support the body’s
immune response. These compounds are provided in the correct proportions at dosage levels that demonstrate optimal benefit. This supplement is perfect for promoting healthy microflora balance, maintaining respiratory function, and powerful immune support.*
-Supports the body's natural resistance and a healthy immune response
Formerly called OregaGels
Serving Size: 1 gelcap
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Proprietary blend in extra virgin olive oil 140 mg
Wild oregano oil P73
Other Ingredients: Capsules made from 100% beef gelatin (BSE-free) Non-GMO
Each gelcap contains six drops of wild oregano oil P73 blend.
Directions: Take one or more capsules daily
Immune System Support P73
Wild Oregano Oil™ is a powerful natural germ-killer. It also boosts the immune system by increasing gamma interferon levels. It is made from the original wild, handpicked, steam-distilled Mediterranean oregano. It is the only wild oregano that has been researched/tested by Georgetown University and other research facilities. Get the immune power you need in this convenient, easy-to-take gel capsule. *
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.